- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried sage
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray baking dish dish with olive oil spray.
- Arrange chicken in pan & sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Combine herbs & rub on chicken. Press pepper into chicken. Refrigerate, uncovered, for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Bake uncovered 40 minutes, or until cooked through.