Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
A flavrful way to eat salmon - this works on the broiler or the grill, or you can just bake them for 15 minutes.
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemons, zest of
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon tarragon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon steaks
- lemon juice
- Blend the garlic, parsley, scallions, zest, oil, tarragon, salt, and pepper, and mash together to blend flavors.
- Press the mixture into the salmon steaks.
- Broil or grill 5-6 minutes per side, sprinkling with lemon juice.
Very good. I had salmon filets instead of steaks on hand, but the seasoning was great. I baked them in a 400 degree oven for about 15 - 20 minutes. Thanks for a good-tasting, easy recipe.