1/4 Photos of Herb-Coated Cod
A very simple but yummy way to prepare cod. The buttery flavor has saved more than one meal of frozen cod at our house. I thank Harriet Stichter of Milford, IN for submitting this to TOH, as it appears in the TOH cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 13-inch x 9-inch x 2-inch baking dish.
- 2Crush butter-flavored crackers either in a Ziploc bag with a rolling pin or bottle of sherry, or in a food processor.
- 3Melt butter over low heat, and place in a shallow bowl.
- 4In another bowl, combine the crackers, cheese and seasonings.
- 5Dip fillets in butter, then coat with crumbs.
- 6Place coated cod fillets in baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herb-Coated Cod
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.6
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 81.5 mg
- Sodium 276.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 21.9 g