Recipe by Kim127
Serve with mixed greens (I liked a bed of spinach) and roasted potatoes!!
Top Review by my3beachbabes
Made this for dinner last night and my DH raved about it! I knew I would like it because I love balsamic vinegar but I never know with him.... I made just as posted except I did add abit of italian seasoning to the sauce. Thanks for posting! Made for ZWT 5...
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups plum tomatoes, cored,seeded and chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Brush chicken with 1 tablespoon vinegar.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning, 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken to oil and saute about 6-7 minutes per side or until browned.
- Remove chicken to platter and keep warm.
- Add remaining 3 tablespoons vinegar to skillet over medium heat and stir to loosen any browned bits from the bottom.
- Add remaining 2 tablespoons oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Stir in tomatoes and heat through.
- Pour warm vinaigrette over chicken.