Prep 25 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Cheesecake is not for dessert only...pull this savory, make-ahead variety out of the fridge and you've got an exquisite appetizer to satisfy a crowd. From Recipe.com
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup asiago cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup romano cheese, grated
- 2 eggs
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh tarragon leaves, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
- assorted cracker
- Spray a 9" springform pan with the cooking spray.
- Place the soup, ricotta cheese and cream cheese into a food processor. Cover and process until the mixture is smooth. Add the Asiago cheese, Romano cheese, eggs, garlic, parsley, basil, thyme, tarragon and black pepper. Cover and process until smooth. Pour the batter into the pan. Place the pan onto a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake at 325°F for 1 1/2 hours or until set. Let the cheesecake cool completely in the pan on a wire rack. Cover the pan and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Spread the sour cream on the top of the cheesecake. Sprinkle with additional fresh herbs. Serve with the crackers.
- NOTE: Cook time includes cooling time.