Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a delicious and easy pizza for a quick weeknight meal that the kids will love.
- 1 tablespoon cornmeal
- 1 (10 ounce) canrefrigerated pizza crusts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- Heat oven to 425. Grease 12-inch pizza pan; sprinkle with cornmeal. Unroll dough and press in pan.
- In small bowl, combine oil and garlic. Drizzle over dough.
- In small bowl, combine cheese, oregano and basil; sprinkle over oil.
- Bake at 425 for 13 to 16 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown. Serve immediately.
What a great recipe! Simple, flavorful & easy to customize to tastes/preference! I made "bread" pizza w/ this--using a piece of organic whole wheat bread. I used some melted low fat butter instead of olive oil & didn't use any cornmeal. I also used low fat mozzarella & added dried parsley to the seasoning mix. I also added some vegetarian pepperoni for a little more flavor. Baked in my toaster oven at 400 for 15 min & it was great. Thanks so much for sharing!!