Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
something different for fish?? Cheat's tip: For a quicker method, place the coriander leaves, roughly chopped chives, parsley leaves, anchovy fillets and capers in the bowl of a food processor. Process until roughly chopped. Gradually pour in the olive oil and lemon juice.
- 1 bunch fresh coriander, leaves picked, finely chopped
- 1 bunch fresh chives, finely chopped
- 1 bunch fresh flat leaf parsley, leaves picked, finely chopped
- 4 admiral flat anchovy fillets, drained
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Place the coriander, chives and parsley on a chopping board. Add the anchovies and capers and chop finely with a large, sharp knife until herbs are well combined.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl and mix in the olive oil and lemon juice. Stir until well combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.