Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is from "Busy Woman's Cookbook". Authored by Sharon and Gene McFall.
- 1 (4 ounce) package spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook spaghetti as indicated on pacakge directions.
- Combine cooked spaghetti, butter, basil, parmesan, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Heat until hot.
Good alternative to red-sauced spaghetti. It makes a quick and easy side dish. I added some crushed arlic for more flavor. I think fresh basil would be ideal for this dish instead of dried. I will do that next time. Thanx for sharing!
Loved it and so did the kids! It was a great accompaniment to recipe #155616. We will be making this again.
I enjoyed the combination of flavors, but did add a little garlic powder just because of personal preference. I appreciate the total ease of preparation and I'll be making this again.