Top Review by momaphet
This is a nice flavor blend. At first I thought the garlic dominated so I added a little extra herbs. I used fresh rosemary in place of dry as that was all I had. Not pretty to look at but tasty! Made for Please Review My Recipe Tag.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened to room temperature
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped fine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄4 teaspoon rubbed sage
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, Beat to combine all ingredients well.
- You can use just about anything to mold butter to desired shapes such as using a pastry bag with a large star tip and make rosettes (about 1 Tbsp each) onto a parchment lined baking sheet, or you can fill candy molds for different themes. Place in freezer until firm.
- Unmold and place butter pats into a ziploc bag. Store in freezer.