Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Found this in the local electric co-op monthly "magazine". Haven't tried it yet, but it looks good :o)
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 7 ears sweet corn, husked (yellow or white, we prefer white)
- In a bowl (just a small one), combine the 1st 6 ingredients.
- Spread approx 1 tbsp over each ear of corn.
- Wrap corn individually in heavy duty foil, and grill over medium heat for 10-15 minutes (turning often), or until tender.