Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I adapted this recipe from one I found. I use it when grilling corn on the cob, on baked potatoes and it makes great toast.
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a small bowl mash all ingredients together with the back of a fork. Stir to mix evenly all the seasonings.
- Store in fridge for 5 days, freeze for 2 months.
Wonderful! I'm just now starting to appreciate the flavored butters and what they 'bring to the table.' While combining these ingredients, and tasting (quality control), I was having a hard time not lapping it all up! So good and it was perfect on some brown bread I had on hand. This would be beautiful, made into molds, for a dinner party. Honestly, the uses are endless, and only as limited as your imagination! Thanks so much for sharing, Good Cook Wanda! Made for Fall PAC 2011.