Recipe by Sue Lau
A third variation in my selection of herb butters. I have a herb garden and enjoy the bounty from there, but dried herbs can also be used in these all year long.
Top Review by Jazze22
This had a very good flavor and easy to put together. I used dried herbs and put it on some potatoes I threw on the grill and we all enjoyed the mix of flavors. Thanks for the recipe.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh tarragon
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
- fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Make sure butter is sufficiently warm enough to spread.
- Blend herbs and seasonings into butter and mix well.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Chill in sealed container.
- Note: herb butter will keep for 1 week in the refrigerator.
- Note: to reduce calories and fat, fat-free margarine works well in this recipe, but do not let the fat-free margarine sit out to warm.