Sue Lau's Note:
A variation of my other herb butter recipe. Spread on crusty fresh breads and rolls. Also goes well on steamed veggies and baked potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make sure butter is sufficiently warm enough to spread.
- 2Blend herbs and cheese into butter, mixing well.
- 3Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 4Chill in sealed container.
- 5Note: herb butter will keep for up to 1 week in refrigerator.
- 6Note: to reduce calories and fat, fat-free margarine also works well in this recipe, but do not let the fat-free margarine sit out to warm.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herb Butter 2
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1692.5
- Calories from Fat 1687
- Total Fat 187.5 g
- Saturated Fat 118.4 g
- Cholesterol 496.8 mg
- Sodium 1464.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 6.7 g