1/1 Photo of Herb Burger
Great barbecue burger
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare and heat the barbecue.
- 2Place ground beef in mixing bowl and combine with the herbs, lemon juice, breadcrumbs, egg, and salt and pepper.
- 3Mix with your hands until well combined.
- 4Divide in to 8 portions.
- 5Shape the portions in to rectangular shaped patties about 6 inches long.
- 6Place on a hot barbecue plate and cook for 8-10 minutes each side, until well browned and cooked through.
- 7Cut each bread stick in to 4 sections, then each piece in half horizontally.
- 8Top each half with lettuce, tomato a herb burger and ketchup.
- 9Place remaining half of bread on top and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herb Burger
Serving Size: 1 (1553 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 416.6
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 103.5 mg
- Sodium 348.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 27.0 g