A favorite way to serve tomatoes. Nice side dish. From Cooking Light, 1988
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl, add margarine, stirring well. Set aside.
- 2Cut tomatoes in half crosswise.
- 3Place tomato halves, cut side up on rack of broiler pan.
- 4Broil 7 inches from heat for 3 minutes.
- 5Sprinkle tomatoes with cereal mixture, broil 1 additional minute or until lightly browned.
- 6Place on a serving platter.
- 7Garnish with fresh parsley, if desired.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herb-Broiled Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 40.8
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 27.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
bite size shredded whole wheat cereal