Top Review by Annacia
A lovely, quick and easy way to do chicken. The reason that it's 4 stars is because the dry Italian Mix herbs became a bit crunchy under the broiler. The next time I do this I'll make up the marinade a couple of hrs in advance so they'll have time to soften. That should make all the difference. I made one chicken breast and it was very good.
- 16 ounces boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients, except chicken. Mix well.
- Spray broiler pan, place chicken on pan and brush with half of the butter mixture.
- Broil 4 - 6" from heat for 5 - 6 minutes, turn chicken and brush with remaining butter mixture.
- Broil a further 5 - 6 minutes, or until chicken is fork tender, and juices run clear.