Recipe by Kim D.
This is a quick and easy recipe to dress up French bread. I found the recipe in a Taste of Home Magazine.
Top Review by Marie
Only change I made was to slice a clove of garlic and allow it to set in the softened butter until the flavors blended. Used that instead of the garlic powder. Also, I broiled the bread because we like the browned appearance and taste. Another fabulous recipe from Kim. Thanks for sharing it.
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 loaf French bread, sliced