- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1 loaf French bread
- parmesan cheese
- parsley flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix spices with softened butter.
- Slice bread into 1/2 inch slices.
- Spread softened butter mixture on each slice of bread.
- Arrange buttered slices together into shape of bread loaf on large piece of aluminum foil.
- Sprinkle parsley flakes and cheese on top of loaf.
- Pull foil up around loaf leaving top open.
- Heat thoroughly for 20 to 25 minutes at 350 degrees.