Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are really cheap to fix and taste great! We like to serve them with soup or stew or also good with a salad. They are too easy and I think you will really enjoy them if you try them!
- 10 count package flakey biscuits
- 59.14 ml melted butter
- 4.92 ml dried celery flakes
- 4.92 ml dill weed
- 7.39 ml parsley flakes
- 59.14 ml dried onion flakes
- 29.58 ml parmesan cheese
- Quarter the biscuits and put them in 2-8 inch cake pans sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Combine the remaining ingredients and drizzle evenly over biscuits in each pan.
- Bake at 400°F for 10-12 minutes.
- Invert onto serving plate and serve HOT.
I Made these to go with your Golden Stew...really easy and good recipe! You can use any spices you like and change the taste often. What a snap to make and tastes great!
This is one of those fast and easy recipes that uses ingredients I always have and tastes delicious! I didn't have flaky biscuits but this worked great with regular biscuits. Mine baked to a golden brown in exactly 12 minutes. These were delicious.
I found a similar recipe in one of my cookbooks recently. They are so good!! I brought them to our recipe club and they were devoured. I don't use dried celery flakes or parmesan. But I might try it with those now. Thanks for posting.