Recipe by cooking_geek
Yummy pull apart dinner rolls that I came across Taste of Home. I omit the caraway seeds, personal preference!
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon caraway seed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 (12 ounce) cans buttermilk biscuits
Directions See How It's Made
- In a shallow bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Dip biscuits in butter mixture; fold in half and place in rows in a greased 9-in. square baking pan. Drizzle with remaining butter mixture. Bake at 350 degrees F for 27-30 minutes or until golden brown.