Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- to taste vegetable oil cooking spray
- 3⁄4 lb salmon fillet
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, Chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano (or 1 tsp dried)
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme (or 1 tsp dried)
- 1⁄2 cup plain breadcrumbs
- salt & pepper, freshly ground
- 1 egg white
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a baking tray with foil. Spray with vegetable oil.
- Wash salmon, pat dry and spread mustard over top.
- Mix together parsley, oregano, thyme and bread crumbs. Season with salt and pepper. Blend in egg white to bind mixture together.
- Spread over the mustard.
- Bake 20 minutes for 1-inch thick fillet, 25 minutes for 2-inch fillet.
An excellent recipe, easy to prepare. Always receive high praise when I prepare this dish. It is an interesting change from the usual grilled or baked salmon, well worth a try!
I made this recipe for my family last night. And they told me it was the best Salmon they had ever tasted. So I'm letting everyone know.. Make this for your family and they might just volunteer to do the dishes. Mine did. Thanks Helen.
The topping in theory was delicious, but mine got slightly ruined by my thriftiness. I bought a dijon mustand and used it without trying it first. BIG MISTAKE! The mustard itself was extremely salty and on top of that I had added more salt to the fish- making my whole dish salty! I love the concept and will retry this at some point with a brand name dijon mustard.