- to taste vegetable oil cooking spray
- 3⁄4 lb salmon fillet
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, Chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano (or 1 tsp dried)
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme (or 1 tsp dried)
- 1⁄2 cup plain breadcrumbs
- salt & pepper, freshly ground
- 1 egg white
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a baking tray with foil. Spray with vegetable oil.
- Wash salmon, pat dry and spread mustard over top.
- Mix together parsley, oregano, thyme and bread crumbs. Season with salt and pepper. Blend in egg white to bind mixture together.
- Spread over the mustard.
- Bake 20 minutes for 1-inch thick fillet, 25 minutes for 2-inch fillet.