Norahs Girl's Note:
An easy fish recipe. Ideal for a mid week supper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all the ingredients for the tartar sauce and chill.
- 2Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- 3Grease a large sheet of aluminum foil with plenty of soft butter.
- 4Place the fish on top, dot with butter, season and sprinkle with wine and lemon juice on top.
- 5Scatter the herbs over and wrap the fish in the foil.
- 6Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the fish can be easily flaked with a fork.
- 7Serve with the tartar sauce and chips, if desired.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herb-Baked Fish With Tartar Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 416.3
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 122.2 mg
- Sodium 777.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 46.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: