Herb Baked Chicken Breasts
- Preheat to 350º.
- Rinse chicken and pat the chicken dry using paper towels.
- Place the chicken between a double thickness of waxed paper and using a kitchen mallet, pound to a thickness of 1/4 inch.
- Brush each chicken breast lightly with olive oil and place the chicken into a shallow baking pan in a single layer.
- In a small bowl, combine the wine, lemon juice, tarragon, basil, and red pepper flakes and pour this mixture over the chicken.
- Turn chicken several times to coat and bake until the chicken is fork tender and cooked through, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve hot.