Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Easy chicken recipe. Serve with rice pilaf, a salad and a vegetable for a delicious simple meal.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried ground rosemary
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground marjoram
- 3 tablespoons oil
- Place chicken pieces in baking dish sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Mix salt, pepper and other seasonings in a small bowl.
- Brush chicken with oil and sprinkle with seasoning mix.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes.
I made this for my picky husband and he really liked it. My husband won't eat baked chicken breast but he'll eat breast meat from a whole baked chicken (go figure) so I used a whole chicken though and rubbed the seasonings on it. It was good.
My husband said he could have eaten 3. This is simple and quick, which is what I'm always looking for.
My 3 year old daughter helped make this. So simple, yet so delicious. No leftovers tonight!