Very tasty with any kind of meat or salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut slits into the baguettes at 1 inch intervals, leave a base of about 1/2 inch Whip the butter.
- 2Peel and finely dice the garlic and add to the butter along with parsley.
- 3Season with salt and spread into slits.
- 4Place baguettes on baking sheet.
- 5Bake at 400-425 for about 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herb Baguettes
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 981.8
- Calories from Fat 283
- Total Fat 31.5 g
- Saturated Fat 16.3 g
- Cholesterol 60.9 mg
- Sodium 1891.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 147.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.5 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 25.2 g