- 250 g yoghurt (low-fat natural 1 cup)
- 1 sheet lavash bread (wholemeal)
- 1 carrot (large)
- 1 lebanese cucumber (large)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1 tablespoon mint (shredded)
- 1 tablespoon parsley (continental shredded)
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 celery rib (large cut into sticks)
- 8 snow peas (trimmed)
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a fine sieve with muslin or something similar and put over a bowl and put the yoghurt in to drain, cover with plastic wrap and set aside for 30 minutes to allow some the the liquid to drain off and then transfer drained yoghurt to a medium bowl.
- Preheat oven to 180C (fan forced).
- Place the lavash bread on a baking tray and bake for 6-7 minutes to cook.
- Finely grate half of the carrot, then cut the remaining carrot into sticks.
- Finely grate half of the cucumber and then your hands to squeeze out any moisture and cut the remaining cucumber into sticks.
- Add garlic, mint, parsley, grated carrot and grated cucumber into the yoghurt, stir to combine and season with pepper.
- Break the toasted bread into pieces.
- Serve the dip with the carrot, cucumber and celery sticks, snow peas and the lavash bread.