1/2 Photos of Herb and Vegie Yoghurt Dip
From Australian BH&G Diabetic Living.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a fine sieve with muslin or something similar and put over a bowl and put the yoghurt in to drain, cover with plastic wrap and set aside for 30 minutes to allow some the the liquid to drain off and then transfer drained yoghurt to a medium bowl.
- 2Preheat oven to 180C (fan forced).
- 3Place the lavash bread on a baking tray and bake for 6-7 minutes to cook.
- 4Finely grate half of the carrot, then cut the remaining carrot into sticks.
- 5Finely grate half of the cucumber and then your hands to squeeze out any moisture and cut the remaining cucumber into sticks.
- 6Add garlic, mint, parsley, grated carrot and grated cucumber into the yoghurt, stir to combine and season with pepper.
- 7Break the toasted bread into pieces.
- 8Serve the dip with the carrot, cucumber and celery sticks, snow peas and the lavash bread.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herb and Vegie Yoghurt Dip
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 62.2
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 8.1 mg
- Sodium 50.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: