Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
The best omelet my boyfriend has ever made. Recipe is tweaked slightly and comes from the back of a jar of sun dried tomatoes.
- 1⁄2 cup sliced yellow onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 cup sliced zucchini
- 1⁄4 cup julienne cut sun-dried tomato
- fresh minced rosemary, &
- fresh thyme
- salt & pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped julienne cut sun-dried tomato
- 2 -3 eggs
- Over medium-low heat, sauté sliced yellow onion in butter until golden brown.
- Add sliced zucchini, Sun Dried Tomatoes and fresh minced rosemary and thyme.
- Cover and cook 2 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Beat Parmesan cheese and chopped Sun Dried Tomatoes into eggs, prepare omelet and fill with caramelized onions and tomatoes.