Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
There’s just a bit of heat in this rosemary scented nut mix. A spicy gift to bring to any party.
- 1 1⁄2 cups raw cashews
- 1 cup raw macadamia nuts
- 1 cup whole natural almonds
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons dried crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg white (large)
- Combine first 8 ingredients in large bowl.
- Beat egg white with fork in small cup. Add to nut mixture. Stir until nuts are coated. Spread evenly in greased baking sheet with sides. Bake in 350°F oven for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden. Makes about 4 cups.
- Company’s Coming.