Recipe by Raquel Grinnell
Mom's recipe added here so I don't lose it!! A family favorite, and so easy to make!! Good enough for company and becomes a one-dish meal with the addition of potatoes to the pan. Prep time includes 2 1/2 hour marinating time.
- 4 lbs boneless pork ribs (country-style ribs, try to get those with mostly dark meat if you can)
- 10 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons fresh thyme, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, minced
- 2⁄3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup red wine (we prefer a semi-dry strong red like cabernet sauvignon)
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange pork in 9x13 dish or dishes. If you'd like a one-pan meal, add quartered red potatoes in between the ribs.
- Salt and pepper to taste on one side. Mix the rest of the ingredients and spoon over, making sure to turn and get both sides.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Remove from fridge, flip the meat, salt and pepper the other side lightly, recover and marinate in the fridge for another 2 hours.
- Remove from fridge 1/2 hour before cooking to come to room temperature. Preheat oven to 425 and cook, uncovered for 40-45 minutes or until 165 internal temperature is reached. Potatoes will be on the tender side if you add them. Enjoy!