Prep 0 mins
Cook 24 hrs
From Beatrice Peltre's food blog: latartinegourmande.com
- 8 ounces soft fresh goat cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped mixed dill, parsley, coriander, lemon thyme, and mint
- 2 scallions, finely chopped (white part only)
- 2 teaspoons crushed red peppercorns
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 baguette, thinly sliced (for serving)
- 1 tablespoon fleur de sel (for serving) or 1 tablespoon another sea salt (for serving)
- Cut the goat cheese into 1/2-inch slices.
- On a large plate, combine the herbs, scallions, and red peppercorns.
- Brush all sides of the cheese slices with olive oil. Roll them in the herb mixture. Arrange on a plate, cover loosely with plastic wrap, and refrigerate. (You can do this 1 day ahead.).
- Serve the slices with the baguette, adding a pinch of salt to each one.