From Beatrice Peltre's food blog: latartinegourmande.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces soft fresh goat cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped mixed dill, parsley, coriander, lemon thyme, and mint
- 2 scallions, finely chopped (white part only)
- 2 teaspoons crushed red peppercorns
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 baguette, thinly sliced (for serving)
- 1 tablespoon fleur de sel (for serving) or 1 tablespoon another sea salt (for serving)
- 1Cut the goat cheese into 1/2-inch slices.
- 2On a large plate, combine the herbs, scallions, and red peppercorns.
- 3Brush all sides of the cheese slices with olive oil. Roll them in the herb mixture. Arrange on a plate, cover loosely with plastic wrap, and refrigerate. (You can do this 1 day ahead.).
- 4Serve the slices with the baguette, adding a pinch of salt to each one.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herb and Peppercorn Goat Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 416.3
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 17.3 mg
- Sodium 1756.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 13.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: