- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed
- 1 teaspoon dill seed
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped red bell peppers or 1⁄3 cup green bell peppers or 1⁄3 cup yellow bell pepper
- 1 large bell pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except bell pepper in a large mixing bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
- Stir in bell pepper pieces.
- Refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.
- Take out of refrigerator and soften a bit before serving.
- Put into a bell pepper and serve with crackers.