Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
The combination of goat cheese and sundried tomatoes creates a tasty cheese that could not be more ideal for entertaining. If you're having just a few guests, halve the recipe using a small log of goat cheese. More great recipes can be found online at www.peanutbureau.ca.
- 1 (300 g) package goat cheese, at room temperature
- 1 lemon
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato, patted dry and finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons each finely chopped parsley and minced chives
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped peanuts, preferably toasted
- In a medium bowl, mash goat cheese. Finely grate peel from lemon and add to goat cheese along with sundried tomatoes and pepper. Stir to combine. Form goat cheese into a log measuring about 9 inches (23 cm).
- In a small bowl, stir herbs with peanuts. Place peanut mixture on a piece of plastic wrap large enough to roll up goat cheese. Roll and sprinkle goat cheese log with herb and peanut mixture to coat, then seal in the plastic wrap. Refrigerate about 1 hour. Serve with sliced baguette or crackers.