George Foreman – Big Book of Grilling Barbecue and Rotisserie
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove the tenderloins from the chicken and reserve for another recipe.
- 2Slightly flatten the chicken breasts with a mallet.
- 3Combine the herbs, bread crumbs, grated cheese and salt and pepper.
- 4Slowly drizzle the olive oil over the mixture, lightly working the crumbs with your fingertips until the mixture is loose and fluffy.
- 5Spread the coating out on a cookie sheet.
- 6Dip the chicken breasts in the egg white. Drain off the excess.
- 7Firmly press each breast in the crumb mixture and press to coat thoroughly.
- 8Lay the chicken on a waxed paper lined plate and refrigerate for 1 hour, uncovered.
- 9Cook the chicken breasts on a grill for about 3 minutes per side, or until juices run clear.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herb and Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 400.2
- Calories from Fat 178
- Total Fat 19.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 98.3 mg
- Sodium 363.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 37.4 g