Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
George Foreman – Big Book of Grilling Barbecue and Rotisserie
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh sage
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 3⁄4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- Remove the tenderloins from the chicken and reserve for another recipe.
- Slightly flatten the chicken breasts with a mallet.
- Combine the herbs, bread crumbs, grated cheese and salt and pepper.
- Slowly drizzle the olive oil over the mixture, lightly working the crumbs with your fingertips until the mixture is loose and fluffy.
- Spread the coating out on a cookie sheet.
- Dip the chicken breasts in the egg white. Drain off the excess.
- Firmly press each breast in the crumb mixture and press to coat thoroughly.
- Lay the chicken on a waxed paper lined plate and refrigerate for 1 hour, uncovered.
- Cook the chicken breasts on a grill for about 3 minutes per side, or until juices run clear.