Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
George Foreman – Big Book of Grilling Barbecue and Rotisserie
Make and share this Herb and Parmesan Crusted Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Remove the tenderloins from the chicken and reserve for another recipe.
- Slightly flatten the chicken breasts with a mallet.
- Combine the herbs, bread crumbs, grated cheese and salt and pepper.
- Slowly drizzle the olive oil over the mixture, lightly working the crumbs with your fingertips until the mixture is loose and fluffy.
- Spread the coating out on a cookie sheet.
- Dip the chicken breasts in the egg white. Drain off the excess.
- Firmly press each breast in the crumb mixture and press to coat thoroughly.
- Lay the chicken on a waxed paper lined plate and refrigerate for 1 hour, uncovered.
- Cook the chicken breasts on a grill for about 3 minutes per side, or until juices run clear.