Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Oh my oh my ... this is yummy stuff! You can change up the herbs to suit your own tastes. From the cooking blog YumSugar.
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) box Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dry oregano
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dry basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 dash salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400, grease the muffin pan or small round pan (8x8).
- Combine corn muffin mix, herbs, sugar, salt/pepper. Add the parmesan cheese. Add in the egg and milk as instructed on the box. Blend.
- Pour the batter into your desired pan, pop it in the oven. Wait for about 15 to 20 minutes (which is the wait for the golden brown color).
- You can serve it as is, or brush the top with melted butter, sprinkle with more Parmesan, and pop it under the broiler for about a minute for a yummy cheesy crust.