Recipe by Pinay0618
Oh my oh my ... this is yummy stuff! You can change up the herbs to suit your own tastes. From the cooking blog YumSugar.
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) box Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dry oregano
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dry basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 dash salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400, grease the muffin pan or small round pan (8x8).
- Combine corn muffin mix, herbs, sugar, salt/pepper. Add the parmesan cheese. Add in the egg and milk as instructed on the box. Blend.
- Pour the batter into your desired pan, pop it in the oven. Wait for about 15 to 20 minutes (which is the wait for the golden brown color).
- You can serve it as is, or brush the top with melted butter, sprinkle with more Parmesan, and pop it under the broiler for about a minute for a yummy cheesy crust.