South Beach Diet - All Phases
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb pork tenderloin (could use two 1/2 lb. ones)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (I used 1 T.)
- 2 cups onions, sliced and separated into rings (I used one medium onion)
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced (I used one large garlic clove)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary (I crushed them a little)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Spray roasting rack with nonstick cooking spray; place in roasting pan. Trim all visible fat from the tenderloin(s). Cut lengthwise slit down center of each tenderloin almost to but not through bottom of each tenderloin. Open tenderloin so each lies flat; place on spray-coated rack.
- 3Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add oil. Cook and stir onions (sliced into rings) and garlic in hot oil until tender. Stir in rosemary, thyme, salt and pepper. Spread onion mixture evenly over tenderloins.
- 4Bake at 375 degrees F. for 40 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. (If you use just one 1 lb. tenderloin, bake for about 50 min.).
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herb and Onion Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.6
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 74.8 mg
- Sodium 203.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 24.1 g