Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Add a little mustardy kick to regular hummus.
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 7 ounces chickpeas, from a can, rinsed and drained
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 -3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of, only
- fresh parsley, chopped
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- pita bread, toasted and thinly sliced
- Place the garlic, chickpeas, mustard, olive oil and lemon juice into a food processor and blend to a thick, smooth paste (add a little more olive oil if necessary).
- Add the parsley and season, to taste, with salt and freshly ground black pepper, and stir.
- To serve, place into a bowl with the pita bread slices on a plate alongside.