- 141.74 g about 3/4 cup soft fresh goat cheese, room temperature
- 9.85 ml chopped fresh thyme
- 9.85 ml grated lemon peel
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 24.64 ml olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Place goat cheese in small bowl.
- Mix thyme, lemon peel and garlic in another small bowl. Season with black pepper.
- Mix half of thyme mixture into goat cheese.
- Add olive oil to remaining half of thyme mixture.
- Form cheese into 2 1/2-inch round; flatten slightly.
- Place in center of plate. Spoon oil-thyme mixture over top of cheese.
- Serve with toasted baguette slices.