1/3 Photos of Herb and Lemon Goat Cheese Spread
From Bon Appétit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place goat cheese in small bowl.
- 2Mix thyme, lemon peel and garlic in another small bowl. Season with black pepper.
- 3Mix half of thyme mixture into goat cheese.
- 4Add olive oil to remaining half of thyme mixture.
- 5Form cheese into 2 1/2-inch round; flatten slightly.
- 6Place in center of plate. Spoon oil-thyme mixture over top of cheese.
- 7Serve with toasted baguette slices.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herb and Lemon Goat Cheese Spread
Serving Size: 1 (21 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.3
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 8.1 mg
- Sodium 65.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 3.3 g