Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A Weight Watchers recipe. This is really simple and only 4 points.
Make and share this Herb and Goat Cheese Frittata recipe from Food.com.
- 2 egg whites or 453.59 g egg substitute
- 59.14 ml nonfat sour cream
- 9.85 ml Dijon mustard
- 2.46 ml table salt
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 118.29 ml parsley, fresh, chopped
- 29.58 ml dill, fresh, chopped
- 113.39 g semi-soft goat cheese, crumbled
- Preheat broiler. Coat a large ovenproof skillet with cooking spray and warm over medium heat.
- In a large bowl, whisk together egg whites, sour cream, mustard, salt and pepper; stir in parsley, dill and goat cheese.
- Pour into skillet and cook until almost cooked through to the surface, about 5 to 6 minutes. Note: Frequently smooth the surface of the frittata with a spatula, and lift the mixture from the sides of the pan to allow any uncooked eggs to run to the bottom.
- When approximately 1/2 inch of the surface is still uncooked, place frittata under broiler and broil until cooked through and golden on top, about 1 to 2 minutes. Cut into 4 slices and serve.
I scaled this back for 1 serve and used a whole egg and it set nicely on the stove top in about 5 minutes so made for a quick, easy and delicious breakfast served with a slice of wholemeal/wholegrain toasted buttered bread, thank you Erindipity, made for My 3 Chefs tag game.