Recipe by Marie
Use fresh herbs for best results. Makes a wonderful browned and crusted moist tenderloin.
Top Review by BonnieZ
The end result of this recipe is exactly as the poster describes, nicely browned and crusted with a moist interior. The use of fresh herbs in this dish is essential. After searing the meat on all sides, I skipped transferring it to a roasting pan and mearly put the saute pan right into the oven. Wonderful recipe Marie, thank you for sharing it.
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- 1⁄2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix together parsley, thyme, garlic and rosemary and rub on the pork tenderloin.
- Heat butter and oil in hot saute pan and brown pork.
- Place in a baking dish and roast at 350° for 20 minutes or til thermometer reaches 155°.
- Remove from oven, cover with foil and let rest before slicing for about 10 minutes.