Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Use fresh herbs for best results. Makes a wonderful browned and crusted moist tenderloin.
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- 1⁄2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix together parsley, thyme, garlic and rosemary and rub on the pork tenderloin.
- Heat butter and oil in hot saute pan and brown pork.
- Place in a baking dish and roast at 350° for 20 minutes or til thermometer reaches 155°.
- Remove from oven, cover with foil and let rest before slicing for about 10 minutes.
The end result of this recipe is exactly as the poster describes, nicely browned and crusted with a moist interior. The use of fresh herbs in this dish is essential. After searing the meat on all sides, I skipped transferring it to a roasting pan and mearly put the saute pan right into the oven. Wonderful recipe Marie, thank you for sharing it.