Recipe by Islandlife
This is quick and easy. Whenever I serve this for company they rave about the crust. Little do they know it was soooo easy. Sometimes I do half whole wheat flour and half white
- 1 tablespoon yeast, -heaping
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon dried basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano leaves
- flour, for dusting
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375c.
- Dissolve yeast in water, adding sugar and oil.
- Set aside until bubbly.
- In a large bowl, mix flour and spices.
- Then add yeast mixture. Mix with hands until in a smooth ball.
- Roll out on floured surface.
- Bake in over for 5-7 minutes before putting on the toppings.
- Bake with toppings for 20-25 minutes.