Recipe by Sandy in Oklahoma
This is one of the most used recipes in my kitchen. It is delicious melted on top of a grilled steak or any grilled meat for that matter. It is totally yummy on baked chicken! I use it for a spread in hot sandwiches and for a quick snack spread on Ritz crackers. Cook time represents chill time.
Top Review by Loveydose
I served this on recipe #64435 for our "fake out Outback Steak Dinner" and this butter really complimented that sweet bread. I did leave out the dill because I didn't have any. We also used it on rye crackers w/lunch meats the next day. I will be making it again.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt