1/2 Photos of Herb and Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Very yummy chicken! I like to serve with mashed potatoes and Roasted Broccoli Drizzled With Lemony-Garlic Butter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300°F.
- 2Heat oil in saute pan to med-high heat.
- 3Mix 1/2 teaspoons basil, 1/2 teaspoons oregano and 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning in a small bowl.
- 4Mix the other 1/2 teaspoons of everything and salt and pepper with breadcrumbs.
- 5In a separate bowl or plate beat egg and mix with teaspoons milk.
- 6Lay out pounded chicken and spread each piece with 1/4 of cream cheese, 1/4 of the herb mix and 1/4 of the feta.
- 7Roll up and secure with toothpicks.
- 8Dip rolled chicken breasts in egg wash then in breadcrumbs, coating well.
- 9Brown chicken on all sides (about 3 minute per side) and place on foil lined pan.
- 10Bake in oven for 20 minute (may take a little longer depending on the thickness of your chicken, cut into it a bit to make sure it's cooked through).
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herb and Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 453.4
- Calories from Fat 221
- Total Fat 24.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 165.7 mg
- Sodium 964.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 34.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: