Recipe by Chill
This is a recipe by Rachael Ray. DS loves these!!
Top Review by Chef 920429
DH,says while eating these potatoes,boy these are good! I said to him,five stars good? He said Oh yeah! I love fixing these potatoes,they are really good,and so easy too. I have made them several times already. Thanks for posting.
- 3 potatoes, such as russet, cut into thin wedges
- 2 -3 tablespoons olive oil, just enough to coat
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning (or 1 teaspoon dried oregano, thyme and parsley)
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 500 deg.
- Place sliced potato wedges on a cookie sheet.
- Drizzle with oil to coat and season with herb seasoning.
- Roast potatoes and turn after after 15-20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese liberally on potatoes and roast another 10 minutes.