Recipe by canarygirl
Originally published in "A Taste of Home," I have modified the recipe a bit to suit our tastes. Easy and delicious!
- 2 -3 lbs salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 scallion, julienned
Directions See How It's Made
- Place salmon fillet, skin side down, on a large piece of heavy duty foil.
- Sprinkle vinegar, soy, lemon juice, salt, pepper, basil, oregano, garlic powder, and parmesan over salmon.
- Arrange scallions over cheese.
- Fold foil over, forming a packet, sealing all edges.
- Grill over medium high heat 15-20 minutes, until salmon flakes easily.
- Do NOT turn!
- I recommend not checking the fish until at least 15 minutes have passed, as the fish is steamed by the packet.
- Note:This can also be made in the oven.