Prep 12 mins
Cook 12 mins
A super easy bread choice on an evening when you are short on time. We love them.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 (10 -12 ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Place butter in 9-inch pie pan. Heat in oven (or microwave if using a glass pan) until melted. Stir in herbs and cheese, blending well.
- Cut biscuits in quarters. Swish each piece in melted mixture. Arrange pieces touching in pie pan.
- Bake at 425°F for 12 minutes or golden brown. Let stand for a few minutes to absorb butter and herbs.
I had friends pop over one evening and was out of munchies. I didn't have any canned biscuits, but I did have some puff pastry. I cut it into bite sized pieces, dipped the pieces in the butter spice mix, put on a silpat sheet and baked them. The smell drew everyone to the kitchen and they gobbled everything down before I could take a picture! This recipe is a keeper since it is so adaptable.
Made these for a quick bread to add to meal I was delivering to a new mom. These went over BIG! My family them, too. Very easy and quick and tasty!
I made these last night for my Bunko group. They were a HUGE hit! Everyone wanted the recipe. I used finely chopped fresh parsley instead of dried since that's what I had. DELICIOUS! Thank you!