Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Extra easy recipe from Pillsbury! Mmmmmmm so good with an Italian meal!
- 226.79 g can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 29.58 ml shredded asiago cheese or 29.58 ml parmesan cheese
- 2.46 ml dried basil
- 2.46 ml dried oregano
- 1 egg, beaten
- 14.79 ml shredded asiago cheese or 14.79 ml parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 375º.
- Separate dough into 2 long rectangles.
- Unroll 1 rectangle onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons cheese, basil and oregano.
- Unroll second rectangle and place over cheese and herbs. Roll with a rolling pin to flatten slightly.
- Brush with egg and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 8 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- To serve, cut into strips or wedges.
Great stuff here! So quick and easy and tasty! this would be great with soup, pasta, or just about anything. Thanks for posting this great recipe!
These were great! I made them to go with some soup and they were a total hit! They're different than normal breadsticks but not too different. Still in the realm of comfort food, ya know? Super tasty! Thanks!!
My family enjoys Pillsbury Cresent Rolls which is why we attempted this recipe. It was even easier than expected! I used Asiago and next time will try Parm with a thin layer of garlic paste or roasted garlic. My family suggested so many different things -- cinnamon sugar or blackberry jam filling with a frosting drizzle is one to try. Thanks for this versatile recipe.