1/3 Photos of Herb and Asiago Crescent Strips
Extra easy recipe from Pillsbury! Mmmmmmm so good with an Italian meal!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375º.
- 2Separate dough into 2 long rectangles.
- 3Unroll 1 rectangle onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- 4Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons cheese, basil and oregano.
- 5Unroll second rectangle and place over cheese and herbs. Roll with a rolling pin to flatten slightly.
- 6Brush with egg and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of cheese.
- 7Bake at 375 for 8 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- 8To serve, cut into strips or wedges.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herb and Asiago Crescent Strips
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 96.5
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 163.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: