- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 tablespoons shredded asiago cheese or 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon shredded asiago cheese or 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375º.
- Separate dough into 2 long rectangles.
- Unroll 1 rectangle onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons cheese, basil and oregano.
- Unroll second rectangle and place over cheese and herbs. Roll with a rolling pin to flatten slightly.
- Brush with egg and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 8 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- To serve, cut into strips or wedges.